[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 943: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
FORUM Webmaster • Mobile Legends Free Diamonds Tricks
Crer son site Gratuitement : Service / Outils webmaster gratuit
Mon Site Gratuit
Contactez nous
Nos partenaires
Scripts
Tutoriaux
Nos services
Forums
Accueil
ForumsMobile Legends Free Diamonds Tricks
      Imprimer le sujet FAQ  M'enregistrer 
  Parlez de tout et n'importe quoi ! Enfin presque ...

Mobile Legends Free Diamonds Tricks

Messagede fifa18futgamer le 15 Sep 2017, 18:56

Mobile Legends Bang - Bang is a very fun game. It looks DOTA and LOL. Playing it is fun, but losing is not. That is why we have to summarize some tips and tricks that will surely improve your game. This will definitely help your gameplay.

1. Equipment

mobile-legends

The equipment is probably the thing that will help you in playing the game beyond your abilities. This equipment contains a lot of unique sets of passive skills. Some have attack penetration, upward speed of movement, life steals and many more. Remember to choose the best for your character. For example, do not give miya a magic attribute, but give her the speed of attack or attack with Mobile legends cheats.

2. Tank is really important

mobile-legends-2

This is probably the most basic material in MOBA. Or in LOL or DOTA. When you started in a fight, your front liner should have the most health, let the enemies attack you while you use your last and skills on them. Do not let the saber be the one initiating the attack, Miya / Eudora. Leave Minotaur, Viking, Baldur and bane in the tank section with free mobile legends hack to get free diamonds.

3. ROLES!

mobile-legends-3

You may already know that the tanks let you absorb much more damage than the other that let you be the best to start the attacks. While Marksman and Assassin have the best attack, but low health making him / her the best tower grinder and killer. Mage is the best at murders, but they have low health, so remember to pay attention. Fighter in the other hands depends on your equipment. If not, they will definitely be a burden on the entire teams and build them with Mobile legends hack.

4. Buffs and Jungles

4-mobile_legends

If you play LOL like me then you already know the importance of Jungling. In addition to the gold you will get from jungling, you will also get a buffs. If you kill the insect type monster they will spawn in your upper jungle. It will give you a cooldown reduction and reduce the cost of Mana. If you kill the demon-type monster that spawns in your jungle, it will also give you other buffs that will increase your attack speed and decrease your enemies.

5. Turtles and Lord

mobile-legends-4

Some may not know, what turtle did besides giving you the notification saying that the turtle was defeated. Well, give yourself a lot of gold. About $ 200 is considered a lot. It's at least 1 hero kill, because in this game, more gold means the percentages of victory will be up, and for those who played this game like crazy, you may already know what you did. When your team kills you, you will have the support of the Lord himself.

Note: You go to the weaker track

That's all for today's tips and tricks. We have helped you a lot by giving you an answer that you may already know.

Do not forget to be able to play Mobile Legends on PC with Android emulator .

Download APK from game and Android emulator, play on your PC now!

Also read:

Here's how to install and run android game and application on PC , for example Mobile Legends , Pokemon Go .
The 8 best Android emulators for PC.
How to install android emulator Nox App Player on PC.
fifa18futgamer
Nouveau Plug'zien
Nouveau Plug'zien

Re: Mobile Legends Free Diamonds Tricks

Messagede billyx le 21 Sep 2017, 08:12

Are you a mobile legends fan? since I am, and at whatever point I play mobile legends and see those paid skins that those different players have, I need to have Buy Assignment every one of them as well. But the problem occurs because I don't have cash. I would prefer not to spend my genuine money on a game.
billyx
Nouveau Plug'zien
Nouveau Plug'zien

Re: Mobile Legends Free Diamonds Tricks

Messagede music23 le 10 Oct 2017, 16:46

We have been looking here to know how to hack clash royale and this website has been providing us the details on how to get gems and gold.
music23
Nouveau Plug'zien
Nouveau Plug'zien

Retourner vers Discut'